Beugelsdijk Chiropractic is proud to now offer relief with the all new I-Trac system!
Even after Chiropractic adjustments, do you continue to have any of these 4 symptoms?
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Poor Posture (Text Neck)
If so, it’s very likely you are suffering from “Loss of Neck Curve.”
In simple terms…this means that where your neck is supposed to be curved…it’s now “too straight” – and this causes countless health problems like…
- Pain and discomfort
- Functional limitations with normal daily activities
- Deteriorating health and low quality of life
Does this describe you?
If so…you could be a candidate for Cervical Spine Remodeling with iTrac®!
How does Cervical Spine Remodeling with iTrac® work?
3 simple steps…
- With iTrac®, we are able to slowly and comfortably stretch the muscles and ligaments in the front of your neck.
- This happens at each treatment over a prescribed amount of time.
- Eventually the soft tissues lengthen, the curve in your neck is restored…and you are able to lead a healthy, pain-free life!
Why is it so effective?
It’s because muscles and ligaments actually have a high degree of control over the shape and curves of the spine (in most cases) – and need to be “adjusted” just like the spine (but this “adjustment” is done with “stretching” – much like an orthodontic treatment, making small changes over time).
What are the big benefits?
- Improved quality of life! Typically, iTrac® patients experience significant pain relief within the first 2 weeks of care.
- Long term pain relief without drugs or surgery!
How to qualify for this service?
Find out if you are a candidate – get checked today!
Click here to schedule a visit with Dr. Beugelsdijk and his friendly staff or ask about iTrac® at your next appointment and we will help determine if this treatment is right for you!
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Busy lifestyles require dynamic scheduling. Our friendly and caring support staff is here to be sure your appointment fits your busy day. Visit our Make an Appointment page to get the ball rolling. We will work with you to be sure you get the right care at the right time.
We: 9:00am-1:00pm / 2:30pm-5:00pm
Th: 9:00am-12:00pm / 2:00pm-7:00pm
Fr: 8:30am-12:00pm / 2:00pm-5:00pm